Count your blessings- NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER

Talk about homeschooling. Talk about homemaking. Talk about talking. Just talk, but remember to be nice.

Moderators: jason, MarcyKY

Count your blessings- NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER

Postby Kellyc on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Just wanted to say hello to all! :hi:

I am thankful for this holiday season to share with family and friends.
I am thankful for the heritage and sacrifice this country was made from and that we get to be a part of ongoing "HIS story"
I am thankful that I get to homeschool my kids.

Hope you are all doing well. Pop in and say a hello and thanks when you can. :D
Mom to 4 "mini-coopers"-ds12,dd10,ds8, & ds6
Kellyc

Re: Count your blessings- NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER

Postby Edwena on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:07 am

What I posted on FB today as I am posting 1 thing I'm thankful for each day: Thanksgiving Day 21 (a day late). I know I've mentioned it here before, but I am thankful for my husband. Although we are vastly different in our personalities the Lord has given us the same heart about the important things in life. I'm not trying to say we agree on everything. We use different toothpaste, he loves coffee, I hate even the smell of it etc. I am saying though that the important things like the Bible, church, our children, finances, how we want to spend our time, those things are the same. Love you, Amos Niehaus, and I am counting you among my blessings.
~~Edwena~~ wife to my best friend, joyful momma to my roller coaster loving ds(11), horse loving dd(9)and expecting Elisabeth Faith in Feb. of 2014
Edwena

Postby Kellyc on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:13 am

Was coming here to post that I am thankful for my husband...16 years ago today we said "I do." So thankful that God knew the man for me (also very opposite to me in many ways), but the for of what we believe is identical. Love that man of mine more than he day I married him. :kiss: (x16)
Mom to 4 "mini-coopers"-ds12,dd10,ds8, & ds6
Kellyc

Postby Edwena on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:07 pm

I am thankful for the body of Christ around the world. We spent services Sunday at a different church as Amos was preaching in West Virginia. It's an amazing thing to be able to be around people you have never met before and have something in common-Jesus and His Word. It's also amazing how loving and kind these people are. Love the variety that the body of Christ has.
~~Edwena~~ wife to my best friend, joyful momma to my roller coaster loving ds(11), horse loving dd(9)and expecting Elisabeth Faith in Feb. of 2014
Edwena

Return to Sharing with Each Other